An Automatic call distribution system is a must-have tool for modern businesses to succeed in a dynamic market.Also known as ACD (Automatic Call Distributor), the system is designed to answer and distribute incoming calls across different calling agents. BlueCloud ACD systems are advanced and reliable and are completely embedded in our solutions. Our ACDs make use of CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) and CSTA (Computer-Supported Telecommunications Applications) to provide impeccable calling services.
These automatic call distribution systems are designed to provide aneasy selection for any type of call distribution a business might like to opt for.
• Circular (or Rotary) Call Distribution–Call distribution is in order, starts with the next terminal in the order.
• Linear Call Distribution – Call distribution is on order, starts with the first one in the order every time.
• Simultaneous Call Distribution–Concurrent call distribution to all available terminals.
• Uniform Call Distribution–Call distribution is uniform, starts with the terminal receiving the least number of calls.
• Weighted Call Distribution–Call distribution is as per to a configurable weighting.