Call center software is the backbone of any customer support team. Therefore, the chore needs to be carried out with utmost attention and a varied approach. You could choose from innumerable calling software available in the market. However, you need to pick the one that fulfills all your needs.
Choosing any apposite calling software depends on several factors, like the size and the nature of the business. However, some features are essential for all kinds of customer support teams. So, here we are with some essential features that any opportune contact center software must have.
1. Call Center Analytics – A number of variables and real-time dynamics are responsible for deciding the performance, as well as productivity of any contact center. To monitor all these parameters, the call distribution software you are choosing should come with a detailed call center analytics feature. Dashboards, information portals, and dynamic visualizations are all important parts of call center analytics functionality. Modern contact center businesses need loads of information, as well as apt tools to summarize and churn important information out from them. This can be achieved by a call center analytics feature.
2. Call Recording – Since the inception of contact centers, call recording was a much-required feature. In fact, it always was and will always be. This is probably because of the vast number of applications, ranging from call quality assessment to checking for customer satisfaction level. There is a good wealth of information that contact center businesses can gain from call recording. Moreover, the more advanced call recording feature is available in any call distribution software, the better it is.
3. Compliance Management – In addition to taking care of customer requirements, contact centers need to comply with laws imposed by local authorities for carrying out the operations. For this, any call center software might come with apposite compliance management feature. The type and level of compliance a business needs to make depend on the type and nature of the contact center business. However, any apt compliance management feature must be capable of taking care of all of them.
4. Script & Call Flow Designer – Contact centers are required by a number of markets, ranging from debt collection and telemarketing to banking and technical support. The process of collecting, distributing, and organizing information across all of these niches varies. The main challenge here is to design an opportune script for the calling agents, as well as defining a particular strategy to meet all customer requirements. For this very purpose, an apt script & call flow designer comes handy in all types of non-cloud and cloud contact centre solutions.
5. Workforce Management – Another feature that you need to look at in any cloud contact centre solutions you wish to employ in 2018 is workforce management. The feature allows you and team to manage the available calling agents effectively. There are several parameters that need to be taken care of while aiming for an effective workforce management regime, including agent availability and agent performance. A workforce management feature just makes the intricate process simpler to deal with.